|CRESCENT ELECTRIC SUPPLY COMPANY AND SUBSIDIARIES TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF QUOTATION
1. Buyer understands and agrees that all quotations and accepted orders by Crescent Electric Supply Company and Subsidiaries (“Seller”) are expressly conditioned upon these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions of Quotation”). Furthermore, your acceptance of this quotation indicates that you have also read, and agree, to the Crescent Electric Supply Company and Subsidiaries Terms and Conditions of Sale (“Terms and Conditions of Sale”) which are deemed automatically incorporated into any and all purchase orders.
2. Prices are firm for 10 days unless otherwise noted. As to all other terms, until signed and returned, the quotation is merely a quotation of sales prices. The quotation and tender will be deemed accepted only if signed and returned within ten days after receipt; otherwise, it shall have no effect.
3. Seller is not required to accept Buyer’s orders. Any purchase order pursuant to Seller’s quotation shall not result in a contract until it is accepted by Seller and acknowledged by it or its authorized representative.
4. This quotation is contingent upon Buyer meeting the financial qualifications established by Seller. Buyer shall supply Seller with such credit information as Seller may reasonably request in order to qualify Buyer for the rights under any Purchase Order Agreement.
5. If the manufacturer requires a deposit or full payment to be made to them at the time of order placement or release, those same requirements will be passed on to the Buyer, which Buyer accepts.
6. The quotation does not include accessory equipment, stems, mounting bars, mounting hardware, spares or plaster frames or any fitting-up charges which cover the manufacture or operating cost of the necessary tools and fixtures required to fill the order unless such items are listed or published as standard components in the manufacturer’s specifications.
7. The quotation is made for the listed types and quantities only and all descriptions, items, totals and quantities are listed for your convenience only. Seller is not bound by any specifications, drawings, notes, instructions, engineering notices, technical data or any other document referred to in a Purchase Order by Buyer, and shall not be deemed to be incorporated by reference in any document or order by Buyer, unless a full copy is provided to Seller and such terms are approved and accepted in writing by Seller. Take-offs are not guaranteed. All items, including equals, are subject to approval by the Specifier.
8. Special orders may not be subject to return for credit. Return privileges, if available, on special order material will involve restocking charges.
9. Prices do not include taxes for sales, use, property, excise, freight or other tax charges, which are Buyer’s responsibility.
10. If the quotation is accepted and Buyer’s order form is used for the purpose, it is expressly understood and agreed that these terms and conditions, including the Terms and Conditions of Sale, shall prevail if they conflict in any way with the terms and conditions set forth in such order form, and the issuance of such order by Buyer shall be deemed to note Buyer’s assent to this condition.
11. BUYER AGREES TO AND ACKNOWLEDGES RECEIPT OF THESE TERMS CONDITIONS WHETHER IN HAND DELIVERED OR THROUGH VIEWING ONLINE AT www.cesco.com, where copies of the Terms and Conditions of Quotation, Terms and Conditions of Sale and Application for Open Account Privilege are available. Buyer may also request additional copies by contacting the Corporate Finance Manager of Seller directly at (815) 747-3145.
Revision: Approved February 7, 2014